What is CSCP?
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification encompassing the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world.
Why Should you Earn the CSCP Designation?
- Increase your salary – on average designees see a 12% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize your organization’s ERP investments
- Effectively manage global end-to-end supply chain activities
- Understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- Increase your professional value and secure your future
CSCP Exam Information
The CSCP program consists of three modules with an exam that reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of supply chain managers.
- Module 1 – Supply Chain Design
- Module 2 – Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Module 3 – Supply Chain Improvements and Best Practices
CSCP Comprehensive Prep Course
Tuesdays and Thursdays starting March 28th through May 18th.
Time: 6:00 – 8:30 pm ET
ASCM Michigan East – PLUS members:
$3,300 (class, materials, and exam voucher)
ASCM Michigan East core members & non-members:
$3600 (class, materials, and exam voucher)
Location: Virtual Meeting
Additional Pricing Information:
***Exam Vouchers: Exam vouchers expire 6 months after purchase date.
***Late fee: $100 applies if registered 7 days before start of class.
To Ask A Question:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org